Taprite Dual Gauge Regulator
Taprite is THE name in beer dispensing regulators. DO NOT SKIMP ON YOUR REGULATOR! With Taprite you are getting a top of the line regulator built and tested in accordance with UL Standard 252 for compressed gas regulators.
All Taprite regulators are tested at the factory to insure you are getting a quality regulator. These tests include safety activation and blow-off, leak testing, and component testing. And they are made in the U.S.A.
With Taprite regulators you get:
- High volumetric flow for continuity in homebrew dispensing.
- Built in 10 micron filter to keep contaminants out.
- Ball type check valve to prevent back flow into the regulator and your tank.
- Built in pressure safety system – burst at 55 to 60 psi.
- Same regulator approved by all major beer distributors and breweries.
- Solid brass body
- 0-60 psi line pressure gauge
- 0-2000 psi tank pressure gauge
- ¼”barbed shutoff valve
- Permanent quad ring seal
Does Not Qualify For Small Parts Shipping