Taprite NITROGEN Regulator
Out of stock
Taprite nitrogen regulator is the highest quality, most consistent and accurate regulator on the market! Don’t skimp on your regulator! There are cheaper ones out there for a reason….They are cheaply made!
This regulator will not lose pressure, even when your nitrogen level begins to get low, like some cheaper made regulators. Regulator has a ball type check valve, solid brass body, heavy duty gauges, and safety shut off safety system (which will blow off at 55 to 60 PSI). Plus this regulator has a permanent Quad Ring Seal, which eliminates the need for the plastic washer which goes in-between your regulator and nitrogen tank.
- Inlet: CGA 580 nitrogen tank fitting w/nut.
- Outlet: 5/16” barb w/shut-off.
- Gauges: 100 psi AND 3000 psi
- Safety blow-off 60 PSI. (plus/minus 5 psi)
- Working pressure: 0-50 PSI
- Bonnet: Zinc, black